Buy the Vote! (“BTV!”) is a 15-minute bidding game where players pretend to be Presidential candidates in order to win states by cleverly spending their campaign dollars. The game takes just 3 minutes to learn. It is a game of evolving strategy, game theory, human psychology, and politics (all in one). Everyone loves BTV from experienced poker players to even kids and everyone in between! The game is mostly competitive with an ounce of cooperation as you outwit other candidates to become your party’s Presidential Nominee, but don’t squash your competition too hard because you will need a strong running mate to win the White House by collectively scoring over 270 electoral votes. Unless you think you can do it single-handedly…
Time: 15 minutes
- STRATEGIC GAMEPLAY: Should you spend your campaign dollars on smaller states to build up momentum? Or should you focus money on large electoral states like California or Key Swing States??
- ESCALATING GAME INTENSITY: With every new round, time pressure escalates as more states will be up for grabs and candidates become richer!
- EASY TO LEARN AND QUICK TO PLAY: Takes 3 minutes to learn. Each game lasts exactly 15 minutes. Didn’t Win the Presidency? Play Again!
- GREAT WITH KIDS: If you are a parent, play this on your game night with your kids! The unpredictability from kids makes this game even more exciting and fun!
- Comes with 5 Player Mats, 9 State Labels, 5 Voting Booths, 51 State Cards (50 States + DC) and 168 Money Tokens!