Tag: Cell Function
Showing the single result
Cytosis: A Cell Biology Game$39.99Add to cart
Rodger recommends using Cytosis while covering the cell. This will take students to a deeper understanding to how a cell functions by seeing the processes in action. This will also give them a more concrete understanding of how several cell parts (organelles) work together in the cell. You can use parts or all of the game to help you students see the cell in a more interactive way!
-Rodger, Retired Science Teacher
Cytosis: A Cell Biology Game transports players inside a human cell and puts them in control! In this biologically accurate worker placement game, players take turns directing the cellular action, like placing workers on available organelles and collecting resources. Players then invest those resources to build enzymes, hormones, and hormone receptors!
Time: 60 to 90 minutes
Browse-Before-You-Buy EduGamer Resources!
Downloadable Resources Included after purchasing Cytosis!
- Cytosis – Comprehension Handout (PDF)
- Cytosis – Vocabulary Matrix (PDF)
- All of our games resources include our “Let the Dice Roll” Supplemental Questions Activity (PDF)
- Cytosis – At-Home Learning Guide (PDF)
- Materials included in the classroom resources are also used for at-home learning, like the “Comprehension Handout,” Vocabulary Matrix,” and “Let the Dice Roll” activity.