Showing all 2 results
Anatomy Fluxx$15.99Add to cart
Rodger recommends Anatomy Fluxx for review and reinforcement of human anatomy. It covers many of the known systems. This can provide a fun way to keep students engaged in the content and provides student to student interaction as well!
Rodger, Retired Science Teacher
Anatomy Fluxx takes you deep into the human body. From Bones to Blood Vessels, Anatomy Fluxx is packed with all the body bits that keep you ticking. But be on the lookout for Virus, Mutation, and Bacteria Creepers! Plus, two Learning Rules will get your brain in gear with anatomical trivia. Anatomy Fluxx – for external use only.
Time: 15 to 45 minutes
- Game designed by an ER doctor and all factlets checked by multiple anatomy professionals.
- Learning Rules provide in-game bonuses for learning the anatomy factlets on the cards.
- Variations in game play make Anatomy Fluxx truly educational for beginning science students through medical school.
- Reproductive organs are represented, but can be removed to suit younger students.
- Ideas for using Anatomy Fluxx in class! (PDF)
- Overview of standards and vocabulary for Anatomy Fluxx! (PDF)
Downloadable Resources Included after purchasing Anatomy Fluxx!
- Anatomy Fluxx – Teacher and Student How to Play Handout: Game Set Up & Gameplay Groups/Stations Activity (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx – Lesson Plan (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx – Vocabulary Matrix (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx – Create Your Own Cards (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx – Comprehension Handout (PDF)
- All of our games resources include our “Let the Dice Roll” Supplemental Questions Activity (PDF)
- Anatomy Fluxx – At-Home Learning Guide (PDF)
- Some materials included in the classroom resources can also be used for at-home learning
*Resources available in other formats including Microsoft Word upon request.
Nerd Words: Science – Medical Sciences$4.99Add to cart
Advanced Biology Add-on Pack for Nerd Words: Science includes 54 more advanced science terms (3 terms per card) featuring terms found in Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Molecular Biology for the Nerd Words: Science game.
*NOTE: This is not a stand-alone game. It required the game Nerd Words: Science to play the full game.