Ask an EduGamer Expert
Do you need help finding the right game for your learning environment, or to play with your family or friends? At Board Gaming with Education, we are all about a popular motto that can be found in the board game hobby– “the friendly local game store.” Although we may not be local (stay on the lookout for events in the LA area and at major conventions), we want to provide that same amazing experience that you can find at your local game store. That is why we are available to assist you in finding the right game for your learning or gaming needs!
How can we help?
- We can teach you the game! If you purchase a game through Board Gaming with Education, we are more than happy to set up a time to walk through the game with you and teach you how to play.
- We can chat with you about what game would be best for your learning environment, whether that is learning in the classroom, learning at home, or just finding a game that’s a perfect game night game for your friends or family.
- We also offer professional development packages (details will be available on our site soon, please send an email to sales@boardgamingwitheducation to chat more about what we have to offer).
There are four ways you can get in touch with us:
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Give us a call: +1 (601) 207 – 0430
- Schedule a video chat with us by filling out a meeting time in our calendar below.
- Fill out the contact form below.